Book Title: Cracking the PSAT/NMSQT with 2 Practice Tests, 2017 Edition: The Strategies, Practice, and Review You Need for the Score You Want (College Test Preparation)
Publisher: Princeton Review
Author: Princeton Review
Related BooksTHE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. Get all the prep you need to ace the PSAT with 2 full-length practice tests, thorough PSAT topic reviews, and everything you need to know about National Merit Scholarships.Techniques That Actually Work.
• Time-saving tips to help you effectively tackle the exam
• Problem-solving tactics demonstrated on the trickiest test questions
• Point-earning strategies for multiple-choice questions Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Essential info about the National Merit Scholarships
• Updated information that reflects the most recent changes to the PSAT and SAT
• Special "Additional Math" topics section to make sure you have all the information you need
Practice Your Way to Perfection.
• 2 full-length practice tests
with detailed answer explanations
• Targeted math drills for geometry, quadratic equations, and functions
• Expert content reviews and drills for all PSAT topics