Book Title: Cracking the PSAT/NMSQT with 2 Practice Tests, 2018 Edition: The Strategies, Practice, and Review You Need for the Score You Want (College Test Preparation)
Publisher: Princeton Review
Author: Princeton Review
Related BooksTHE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. Get all the prep you need to ace the PSAT with 2 full-length practice tests, thorough PSAT topic reviews, and everything you need to know about National Merit Scholarships.
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Up-to-date information on the PSAT
• Comprehensive review for every section of the test
• Key information and advice about National Merit Scholarships
• Special section on additional math topics to ensure you have all the practice & review you needPractice Your Way to Perfection.
• 2 full-length practice tests
with detailed answer explanations
• Expert content reviews and drills for all PSAT topics
• Targeted math drills for geometry, quadratic equations, and functionsTechniques That Actually Work.
• Time-saving tips to help you effectively tackle the exam
• Problem-solving tactics demonstrated on the trickiest test questions
• Point-earning strategies for multiple-choice questions