Book Title: NYSTCE Multi-Subject (002) Test Secrets Study Guide: NYSTCE Exam Review for the New York State Teacher Certification Examinations
Publisher: Mometrix Media LLC
Author: NYSTCE Exam Secrets Test Prep Team
This NYSTCE Multi-Subject (002) study guide includes practice test questions. Our study guide contains easy-to-read essential summaries that highlight the key areas of the NYSTCE Multi-Subject (002) test. Mometrix's NYSTCE Multi-Subject (002) test study guide reviews the most important components of the NYSTCE Multi-Subject (002) exam.
The NYSTCE Multi-Subject (002) Exam is extremely challenging, and thorough test preparation is essential for success. NYSTCE Multi-Subject (002) Exam Secrets Study Guide is the ideal prep solution for anyone who wants to pass the NYSTCE Multi-Subject (002).
Not only does it provide a comprehensive guide to the NYSTCE Multi-Subject (002) Exam as a whole, it also provides practice test questions as well as detailed explanations of each answer.
NYSTCE Multi-Subject (002) Exam Secrets Study Guide includes:
- A thorough and detailed overview of the NYSTCE Multi-Subject (002) Exam
- A breakdown of English language arts
- An analysis of mathematics
- A guide to science and technology
- An examination of social studies
- An in-depth look at the fine arts
- An extensive review of health and fitness
- A guide to family and consumer science and career development
- Comprehensive practice questions with detailed answer explanations
It's filled with the critical information you'll need in order to do well on the test: the concepts, procedures, principles, and vocabulary that the New York State Education Department (NYSED) expects you to have mastered before sitting for the exam.
The English Language Arts section covers:
- Prose and poetry
- Topic sentence
- Types of characters
- purpose of writing
The Mathematics section covers:
- Numbers and their classifications
- Fractions, percentages, and related concepts
The Science and Technology section covers:
- Scientific method
- Organism classification
The Social Studies section covers:
- Early empires
- WWI and WWII
- Market economy
The Fine Arts section covers:
- Classifications of music
- Art forms
The Health and Fitness section covers:
- Body systems
The Family and Consumer Science and Career Development section covers:
- Changing roles
- Purpose of family
These sections are full of specific and detailed information that will be key to passing the NYSTCE Multi-Subject (002) Exam. Concepts and principles aren't simply named or described in passing, but are explained in detail. The guide is laid out in a logical and organized fashion so that one section naturally flows from the one preceding it. Because it's written with an eye for both technical accuracy and accessibility, you will not have to worry about getting lost in dense academic language.
- NYSTCE Multi-Subject (002) test prep book that provides a comprehensive review for the NYSTCE Multi-Subject (002) test.
- NYSTCE Multi-Subject (002) exam prep that will help you elevate your NYSTCE Multi-Subject (002) test score.
- NYSTCE Multi-Subject (002) practice test questions and much more...